The Business Development Manager (BDM) will work independently and under the supervision of the Director of Solutions and Services Development Division. The BDM is responsible for new partner acquisition and management
· Identify and develop new opportunities for business with existing and new customers.
· Manage customer relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current customer on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
· Work with center sales and services staff to provide the necessary service required for on-going customer satisfaction.
· Support customer acquisition activities including trade shows, networking functions, email marketing, and seminar events.
· Prepare written presentations and proposals.
· Give presentations and briefings to customers as needed.
· Master the information presented during sales meetings.
· Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
· Perform the minimum number of outcalls and e-mail price quotations per day defined with the sales team.
· Provide leadership across the organization.
· Acquire profitable work contracts/programs.
· Establish alliances with other firms or customers to facilitate the acquisition of large projects and programs.
· Position the buying practices, contracting methods, and procurement methods of customer organizations in favor of the company.
· Achieve order, revenue and margin goals.
· An MBA degree preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of business development experience in IT services industry.
· Proven track record to meet and exceed sales quota.
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
· Strong business acumen.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Consultative-selling experience.
· Effective time management skills. Excellent professional references to confirm abilities and sales track record.
· Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will effect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions
· Problem solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modified proposals, and implements solutions.
· Ability to work under pressure and achieve required deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment.
· Demonstrated strategic business decision-making experience is required.
· Ability to remotely manage cross-functional teams, including some direct reports.
. Exellent verbal and written skills.
· Financial Analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the customer.
· Market Analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
· Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive positions, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
· Computer Literacy: Has basic computer skills for application to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
· Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to IS product and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to sell in a team environment
· Ability to conduct and understand technical as well as high level strategic business discussions.
· Competitive salary
· Great benefits
· Excellent work enviroment